Sunday, May 25, 2014

Beach in a Jar!

I found this awesome idea on Pinterest courtesy of www.thefrugalgirls.com!

I have several mason jars sitting around waiting on something creative to happen to them. I also live minutes from the beach! My kids did not complain a bit when asked to find shells for this project lol. 


I spray painted the lid to the mason jar instead of gluing twine, as shown on the original post. I cut a piece of orange rope we had lying around and with the kids help, we hand picked the best shells and made our Beach in a Jar :)




3 comments :

  1. I received this as a present and I love it....I have many wonderful memories and I remember each time I look at it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to Pensacola in a few weeks, so I'll have to have the kids make these!

    ReplyDelete