Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fall Mantel


I just brought out all my fall decorations again. I have made a few changes since last year's fall mantel. I sold my basket of ginormous ugly fruit, much to my husband's satisfaction. One day recently he drove me to Michael's, where all the fall decor was 60% off, and said go find new fall decor. He'd saved back a little bit of money just for this. How sweet. I bought 2 new scarecrows, one male and one female. Also picked up a cute orange basket and a couple bags of pumpkins, gourds, etc. I used a 20% off entire purchase coupon as well, which can be used even on sale items. 

I also plan to dress up my dining table a bit this year. I had my friend crochet a table runner and I hot glued fake fall leaves to the ends. I am currently working on painting a ceramic turkey to display in the center of the table. I love fall! It's my favorite time of year. My children are already excited about Christmas and they absolutely cannot wait until their Elf on the Shelf reappears this Thanksgiving night...

No comments :

Post a Comment